FloorGenerator is a plugin for 3ds Max (2013 to 2020) which generates floor objects consisting of individual boards which can easily be textured using MultiTexture. It’s a great tool if you’re doing architecture visualization and need to make floors that are NOT going to tile and that you can see up close without any pixilation.
- – Create floors inside any closed 2D shape object, or on flat objects
- – Control width, length, grout size individually
- – Randomly rotate, offset and tilt boards
- – Interactive update to get instant feedback
- – Assign textures randomly using MultiTexture Map